Questions I Guarantee You've Never Answered.
1. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Umm I kissed Mark on the cheek @ new year.... and I guess I'd kiss him on the cheek again
2. What song describes your relationship status?
Falling - Staind....... "Falling is easy it's getting back up that becomes the problem..." heh nail on the head. lol.
3. How much does your dog weigh?
Something like 27kg... she got weighed the other day at the Vet. Beautiful Lab.
4. Have you ever been in love?
Yeah, i fell hard.
5.Ever waxed your legs?
Yep, and other parts! ;)
6. Earrings or necklaces?
I wear sapphire earrings (my birthstone)... and a gold/white gold necklace on occasion, so both! :)
7. Who have you talked to most today?
Ohhh hard one. Probably Amelia actually... or Chef.
10. Color of your shirt?
It's my white work shirt today
11. How many years have you taken a language?
I did Italian for 3 years.... Ciao mi chiamo Cara, e tu? Come stai? So molto bene grazie.
12. Who's on speed dial at #1?
The Haymarket on the work Fax, Tom on the work phone and Voicemail on my mobile.
13. What color is your background on your computer mainly?
14. Do you wish on 11:11?
No, but I might.
15. Good advice if you ever go camping?
Double check you've bought tent pegs, because Mark & Nathan aren't gonna be there every time with a bag of spares.
16. Are you a bad influence?
Maybe once upon a time... when I was 19.
17. What color are your eyes?
Ummm Blue with green flecks? I'm not sure.
18. Would you rather have your name or your siblings name?
19. Would you do anything for someone?
Yeah. Friends & Family are number one. Work comes a close second.
20. Have you ever been called a whore?
21. favorite color(s)?
Black, Deep purple & chocolate brown... with bits of orange, green & red.
22. Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
Yes... too much. & in text messages too.
23. What song is on?
PANIC! at the disco - the only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage....
24. Are your grades good?
yep... I got an enter of 91.2
25. Do you have any friends with benefits?
No.. I've given up that game.
27. Does your best friend have a myspace?
No. I don't have a best friend.
28. Who's page did you last visit?
Myspace page? Naife's to steal this survey!
29. Last time you went out to lunch?
Saturday with Renee to the Central
30. Do you watch the Gilmore Girls?
31. Have you ever enjoyed listening to Jack Johnson?
Umm he's ok.
32. Have you ever seen or enjoyed watching the O.C.?
I've never really been able to get into the O.C.
33. Do you have one or more Britney Spears C.D.s
No, just her first one.
34. Which radio stations are your favorites?
88.9 Mixx FM - yeah! lol.
35. Are you a Lost fanatic?
Once again, not really.
37. Do you have a song by Ozzy Osbourne in your library?
38. Alanis Morrisette?
39. Do you watch Family Guy regularly?
I've got some eps on the computer actually :)
40. King of the Hill?
When I catch it on TV late at night I'll watch it.
41. Do you read trashy romance novels often?
Nah. More into gruesome murder mystery based on fact.
42. Do you ever forget to give a Christmas/birthday present?
Yeah. But I make up for it big time.
43. Do you sing obnoxiously in the car?
No, I do in the shower! John used to be terrible for singing loudly and terribly. I'd get told off if i tried to join in!
44. Do you sing obnoxiously in the shower when no one's home?
Ahh I answered this one above! Yes, I sing everywhere really.
45. Have you ever watched a little kid's show when you were over 12?
Hell yeah! I love the ABC during school holidays!
[[The Necessary Love Questions That Aren't So Necessary]]
46. Have you ever pretended your crush was with you when they weren't?
I guess so. I've acted out conversation upon conversation in my head and vocally.
47. Did you draw pictures for your first crush back in elementary school?
No, didn't quite go that far... unless you count drawing cars with Johnny D and Adam in the back of math when we were supposed to be doing work.
48. Have you ever liked a girl/boy but didn't ask her/him out because you were afraid?
Yeah. Comes with low self confidence/esteem...
49. Have you ever written a poem or story about your life?
Yeah... I have notebooks full of poems and starts of stories. One day I'll publish.
50. Have you ever spent over an hour thinking about nothing but your crush?
51. Have you ever liked someone solely for their appearance?
No actually. I've felt attracted to people purely based on looks, but for me to really like someone, I've got to know who they are.
[[The Questions You Love:Completely and Utterly Pointless Ones]]
52. Do you eat all the servings in the food groups on a daily basis?
No. Well, i try to.. I usually eat too much of the bread & sugary foods one! lol!
53. Are you ever a freak about cleanliness or organization?
Yes, at work. And when i bring that mood home, I get to be a neat freak at home too.
54.Have you ever been out of the country?
Not yet... plan to one day.
55. Do you know how to knit?
I haven't knit in a loooooong time.
56. Do you have a cell phone or iPod with a patterned cover?
No... just a sexy black W810i
57.Have you ever written love song lyrics yourself and put them in your profile?
No.... but I should!
58.Do you keep a diary or journal online?
I have this blog....
59.When you open your closet, what is the dominant color?
Black. but I'm not emo or goth!